חזור   IOPanel > אוברקלוקינג וקירור > קירור מים
עמוד ראשי הירשם חיפוש הודעות מהיום סמן פורומים כנקראו

קירור מים מערכות קירור מים , רדיאטורים , משאבות , בלוקים למעבד ולכרטיסי מסך , גלריית מערכות קירור מים , תוצאות וביצועים של מערכות וחנויות מהעולם לפתרונות קירור

אוברקלוקינג וקירור : קירור מים

Aquaero 5 הגיע !

תשובה שקיבלתי מAqua computer: Hello, that is a so called PID controller: P = proportional I = integral D = ...
קישור חוזר הגדרות אשכול אפשרויות הצגת נושא
ישן 29-06-11, 16:52   #76 (קישור ישיר)
IO v.i.p
סמל האישי של The Byter
תאריך הצטרפות: Dec 2006
הודעות: 1,125
ברירת מחדל

תשובה שקיבלתי מAqua computer:

that is a so called PID controller:

P = proportional
I = integral
D = derivative

Explaining that in detail is not easy so here is a short and hopefully understandable explanation without any scientific parts ;-)

The target value controller will always try to reach and hold the temperature that you have set. Of course when your system is under load the temperature will rise and the controller has to speed up the fans to come back to your settings. It might be easier when you imagine P as power. This value has no measurement unit and provides the amount of power to work against the rising temperature. A low value means the fan will work slower to achieve your setting while a larger value will be more aggressive and provides more power to the fan to come back to the target temperature. So when you select a high value you will have a quick changes but at the cost that your fans will change its speed faster which can be annoying.

I can not tell you a standard value since such a thing does not really exist. You will have to play a bit around with it.

The I part works over time. It adds some power step by step every second to assist the P value. This value is ideal to adjust the regulation speed. So if you think the target value controller could work a bit fast you maybe want to use a larger I value instead of playing around with P.

So with P you do the rough adjustment while I is for the subtleties. The D value ist not available in this controller since using it is next to worthless.

kind regards
Sven Hanisch

Mazda Miata 1997 - Custom Turbo - 15psi boost
The Byter לא מחובר   הגב עם ציטוט

הגדרות אשכול
אפשרויות הצגת נושא

חוקי משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לשלוח הודעות חדשות
אתה לא יכול לשלוח תגובות
הינך לא יכול לצרף קבצים להודעותיך
אתה לא יכול לערוך את הודעותיך

vB code הינו פועל
סמיילים הינו פועל
קוד [IMG] הינו פועל
קוד HTML הינו כבוי
Trackbacksהינו פועל
Pingbacks הינו פועל
Refbacks הינו פועל

נושאים דומים
אשכול מפרסם האשכול פורום תגובות הודעה אחרונה
Work log של פרוייקט Obelisk raziel1981 ספקי כח, מארזים ומודינג 56 11-01-11 20:08
Msi P55 The Big Bang - Lucid Hydra Inside - Ati Work With Nvidia S&M אוברקלוקינג 2 12-08-09 1:03
פרוייקט חדש שלי: DJ - BAR DOCTOR ICE דיבורים על הא ודא 58 07-04-09 9:22
פרוייקט מחקר חדש ומרתק - פרוייקט האנרגיה הנקיה rouvio מחשבים ומה שמסביב 7 09-12-08 9:21
Art work בubuntu 8.04 SnirD דיבורים על הא ודא 3 05-01-08 21:40

כל הזמנים הם GMT +3. השעה כרגע היא 20:37.

מופעל על ידי: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO © כל הזכויות שמורות